[Space] when are we going tomorow?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 17:50:13 UTC 2010

I'll probably be heading down a little bit later.  If you discover anything
you forgot on the way, please let me know and I can grab it.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/