[Space] What is going on?!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 21:37:54 UTC 2010

OK, I have pinged people privately, and didn't get an answer.  I am now
going to be late for the shift I signed up for because I don't know if I can
go or not.

I am waiting for answers.  I'm not able to go anywhere until I get something
definitive.  I feel EXTREMELY shortchanged on this as I was the one who said
we should do this event in the first place.  I hear there's another ticket.
 I don't know who is using it or what.  It would really suck if it just sat
there unused because our communication is just that bad.

So please, someone!  Tell me what's going on.

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/