[Space] Meeting notes for 2010.04.13

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 21:00:11 UTC 2010

Next Launch Date!
 - Saturday, May 1th

Tasks/Items for next Launch
 - payload bus (Christopher)
 - mylar bag for the camera (Christopher/Albert)
 - active heating element (Brian/Albert)
 - A700 vertical (Blake)
 - IS1100 SD horizontal (Blake)
 - G1 for tracking (Nils)
 - G1 expanded accelerometer data (Nils)
 - CDMA tracking phone (Christopher)
 - package tracker (Christie)
 - radio (?)
 - Need to order more balloons (?)

Maker Faire
We have decided to attempt to get an adjacent booth to noisebridge for the
spacebridge exhibit.
 - Christopher is to contact some people there to get this set up.

We also looked into ways to easily and safely move the helium tanks.  One
way was to get a trailer.  They are not expensive, but we lack a place to
put it.  The other way was a hitch mounted box that would allow us to secure
them.  This is easier to store, but will have to be custom made.

The meeting notes have been added to the following page.
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/SpaceBridgeGammaMeetingNotes#Spacebridge_Meeting_notes_from_2010.04.13