[Space] Yuris night: Who is working?

Chris Paget ivegotta at tombom.co.uk
Fri Apr 2 22:52:19 UTC 2010

I'm fine with getting streaming video working - if Brian's OK setting up
wifi I'll get a webcam and single-board computer set up for the payload
to stream out live video.

I'm also fine with lifting / carrying as needed, and I live about 5
minutes from Moffett Field if that can be made use of in any way...

Cheers!

Chris