[Space] Meeting Notes 2010.04.06

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 22:25:41 UTC 2010

For the wifi base I have ready to go:
SSID: space-bridge
WPA2: space-bridge

I will have an RTSP clients available on the system I am bringing to run
the projector. If we have internet out to the world I might be able to
bounce the feed off one of my servers.

I have a 5v voltage regulator, plenty of 9v batter clips, and other
components to make a 9v powered power-supply for you if we want to go
that way .

B.