[Space] Saturday Yuri plans

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 16:40:04 UTC 2010

We need more info sheets on what noisebridge is all about.

On Apr 10, 2010 8:34 AM, "Christie Dudley" <longobord at gmail.com> wrote:

I will be taking my van down and so far it's empty.  No reason to get a
second vehicle.

However, it would be good to get a report from the folks that closed down
yesterday to see how things went.  I would imagine it'll be a good idea to
get there early enough that we can top off the balloon if it's sagging.

Is there anything we need to bring that got lost or forgotten?

Christie
_______
"We also briefly discussed having officers replaced by very small shell
scripts." -- Noisebridge meeting notes 2008-06-17

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/