[Space] Launch planned for September 4th or 5th

Ariel Waldman ariel at arielwaldman.com
Thu Aug 19 19:08:08 UTC 2010

Per usual my travel plans are getting in the way. I think I get back to SF
at 10am on the 5th :/

The 6th is also Labor Day, so another possibility. Would love to swing by
and see the current status of everything when I have more time!

Ariel Waldman
digital anthropologist + cybernetic ux designer

blog: http://arielwaldman.com + space exploration: http://spacehack.org