[Space] Launch names

Charles Collicutt charles at collicutt.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 21:26:48 UTC 2010

Ah, I didn't realize there was a launch with an upwards-facing camera before
the night launch. I've found Blake's Delta photos now, thanks.

Did you make any changes to the bus for Gamma, Delta or Epsilon? Or is it
still the same sort of thing that you laboriously carved for Beta?

--
Charles

"The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program.
 And if we become extinct because we don't have a space program, it'll
 serve us right!"
         -- Larry Niven, quoted by Arthur C. Clarke in 2001