[Space] Launch names

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 23:42:07 UTC 2010

Awesome!

Yes, for the last several flights, they all had the same payload, although
if I remember correctly Brian had recreated one of the cables.  We did add
flight lights and a radar reflector dish to the payload bus for the night
flight, but that's not payload.

The Radio is still the PX-777 although the next flight we will start testing
a replacement that Brian is putting together, and he will have to fill us in
on it's details when it's done.

I don't have the data on me so I can't give you exact numbers, but if I
remember correctly it was around 93k feet

here is the link to the Gamma pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/25405306@N05/sets/72157624240127078/

Blake took some really nice shots of the set up and release that are really
cool, I'll forward that link along once I find it.

Christopher