[Space] revised expectations

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 02:17:57 UTC 2010

I suddenly find myself with a great deal more time on my hands.  I'll be
looking into this over the next few days and should be able to get the
following ready to go:

* Hooking up all the APRS stuff when it comes in
* Helium
* Mapping out all the tools and getting a good projection.

I don't know how much time I will have on Saturday, as I'm moving and that's
a good day to enlist help for the bigger stuff.  It'll be my goal to have it
all ready to go by Friday if we have a good plan together.

I'd also like to go scout out a launch site one afternoon this week if
anyone's game to come with me.

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.