[Space] update

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Sun Feb 7 10:16:22 UTC 2010

This is definitely happening tomorrow - the only remaining question is where?

Ozzy suggests San Luis Reservoir. I'm a little nervous about launching
so close to (basically, *in*) the mountains, but the projected track
from the middle of the central valley (a little south of Modesto)
winds up on the edge of the other mountains anyway (see attached KML).

I was generating these with
http://weather.uwyo.edu/polar/balloon_traj.html - anyone still awake I
invite to fire up google earth and experiment with options - but it is
now complaining about the server being too busy, so I'm having trouble
looking up the likely track from the reservoir.

m.