[Space] launch plan for Sunday!

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Sun Feb 7 19:20:26 UTC 2010

It looks like the weather is going to clear from north to south.
Hourly forecasts show Modesto clear an hour before Los Banos -

http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/95352 is clear at 5pm
http://www.weather.com/weather/hourbyhour/93635 is clear at 6pm

So I think we have a better chance of launching south of Modesto, as
we were originally thinking.

In the meantime, we're pushing ahead with payload build at Noisebridge
- putting everything in the box gives us a net weight of 3.88 pounds!
Win! :)

Once Christie arrives we'll resume radio gear testing as well.

m.