[Space] I'm still not sure I believe it

Samuel Coniglio sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:30:29 UTC 2010

We need to get an article written about this.  Maybe for National Space
Society, MAKE mag., maybe even WIRED.

How do you like this for a title:
"DIY Space: How computer hackers became space hackers"

Sam

--------
Samuel Coniglio
Photographer / Teacher / Designer
Cell: 310-699-5132
Email: sam.coniglio at gmail.com
SKYPE:  sconiglio
TWITTER: spacemansam
Web: www.samsphotography.net
FLICKR: www.flickr.com/photos/spacemansam/
Aperture Certified, Final Cut Pro Certified
Vice President, Space Tourism Society
Setting the Vision of a Positive Future in Space
www.spacetourismsociety.org