[Space] Why the payload was bouncing around some much.

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 21:55:09 UTC 2010

I started thinging about using a inprovised steady cam concept to help
dampen the vibrations, that with a styrophone sphere or rounded cylinder for
the housing.

I'll draw some concept sketches for Tuesday.

the dyi steadycam
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/lifehacker/2009/07/diy_steadicam.jpg

Christopher