[Space] Possible medium/long term goal

Blake Barrett Blake at BlakeBarrett.net
Wed Feb 10 07:28:43 UTC 2010

Here is the link on how to possibly set up a camera for recording x-rays.
I'd love to do time lapse x-ray photography of near-space. I'd be fascinated
to see how clouds, cities, streets and buildings look in that spectrum.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Weekly-Project%3a-Build-Your-Own-X-Ray-Vision-Camera/

Blake

Blake
blake at blakebarrett.net