[Space] Debriefing Notes

grog at piratelabs.com grog at piratelabs.com
Thu Feb 11 12:42:52 UTC 2010

Ed's right... but even in this previous situation, a dipole would probably have been a major improvement over the configuration that was used.

On the other hand, a vertical dipole made out of coax would be cheap and less prone to damage from a landing.  it could hang from the payload section and stay (mostly - wind dependent) vertical with a fishing-line weight attached to it.

Gregory Stramback
grog at pirate.org