[Space] roadtrip to JP Aerospace?

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 05:20:54 UTC 2010

Yes, of course.  Are you volunteering to organize this?  "Build it and they
will come."  Would we be able to visit and help out with one of their
launches?  This would be a wonderful day trip.

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/