[Space] Spacebridge Meet SpaceUp

Samuel Coniglio sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 23:05:00 UTC 2010

Dear SpaceBridgers!

FYI.  There is an "unconference" happening in San Diego next week.  It is
called SpaceUp (http://spaceup.org/).  I'm new to this style of conference,
but I think some of you are familiar with it.  Here is a definition:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BarCamp

Anyways, I'll be there to talk about space tourism.  It would be great if
someone else from spacebridge attended and spoke.

In other news, thanks for attending Bar Bot 2010!  It was great to see the
NoiseBridge crew supporting cocktail robotics!  Here are some photos I took
from the event:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/spacemansam/sets/72157623461822652/

--------
Samuel Coniglio
Photographer / Teacher / Designer
Cell: 310-699-5132
Email: sam.coniglio at gmail.com
SKYPE:  sconiglio
TWITTER: spacemansam
Web: www.samsphotography.net
FLICKR: www.flickr.com/photos/spacemansam/
Aperture Certified, Final Cut Pro Certified
Vice President, Space Tourism Society
Setting the Vision of a Positive Future in Space
www.spacetourismsociety.org