[Space] Spacebridge Meet SpaceUp

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 03:03:29 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-02-19 at 18:52 -0800, Mikolaj Habryn wrote:
> I'm keen. I think we can probably assemble a pretty interesting talk
> on using an Android as high altitude brains, just haven't looked
> around at what the ideal venue for it would be.
>
> m.

By the way, what is an android phone that is suitable for the stuff
you're doing, AND that doesn't lock me into a long-term contract with
any one phone company, AND that allows the android phone to be used
internationally, with various and sundry providers?

I need to get around to buying one of those ...

Christoph