[Space] roadtrip to JP Aerospace?

Samuel Coniglio sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 03:22:54 UTC 2010

Hey All!

I emailed a message to John Powell, founder and president of JP Aerospace.
 I also called him today and left a message.

When I spoke to him a few weeks ago, he was very interested in coming down
to do a speech.

Now we're waiting for him to call back.

I also gave Eric John's contact info.

Sam

--------
Samuel Coniglio
Photographer / Teacher / Designer
Cell: 310-699-5132
Email: sam.coniglio at gmail.com
SKYPE:  sconiglio
TWITTER: spacemansam
Web: www.samsphotography.net
FLICKR: www.flickr.com/photos/spacemansam/
Aperture Certified, Final Cut Pro Certified
Vice President, Space Tourism Society
Setting the Vision of a Positive Future in Space
www.spacetourismsociety.org