[Space] Spacebridge Meet SpaceUp

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 04:34:32 UTC 2010

Wanna road trip it?  I don't currently have plans and a big van that'll
(mostly comfortably) seat 7 without throwing any Steens in the back.  One of
my first things to do as a Noisebridger was road trip it down to BIL with
Praveen, Steen, Asheesh, and a different Shannon.  We had a blast.

Who's game?

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/