[Space] aprs

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Tue Feb 23 05:49:55 UTC 2010

I'm not *that* worried about it, but I don't really want to use up excess
airtime.  With a quarter-second of actual data it seems really wasteful to
use multiples of that in overhead.  If 144.390 was less busy I probably
wouldn't care...

Also, the AX25 specification section 3.11 kind of sounds like the
interframe flag pattern should really be used instead of a dead carrier.

-nils