[Space] In Hayward...

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 18:40:40 UTC 2010

Oooh, hey!  Glad to have you on board!  I think we sent the folks in
Mountain View to Frys and stuff to pick stuff up already.  If you happen to
have a good cable for my radio, that would be fantastic!

(I'm just glad to have someone along who really knows what they're doing on
the radio.  I've had my license... just about a month now!)

Christie
KJ6ERM
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.