[Space] Why the payload was bouncing around some much.

Jonathan Moore moore at eds.org
Mon Feb 8 21:25:03 UTC 2010

Well we should use a much longer tether next time. That would help
with the effects you describe but also with other effects too.

Also did any one else notice how clearly we were in two different
winds during the flight. If you look at the kml file you can see that
at lower altitudes we went mostly south but at upper mostly west. For
people wanting to steer the balloon it seems that changing altitude
might be a easy way to do it.