[Space] Put your stuff on the wiki!

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 03:43:19 UTC 2010

A bit of administrativa from the road - When you edit the wiki to put all
your stufff up there, which I just KNOW you'll be doing shortly, please add
at least the following codeblock to the end of any page you edit:

[[Category:Spacebridge]]

You can add other categories too for things we'll have a lot of stuff for,
but since the special category page alphabetizes the  list of pages, it's
really easy to pick out your stuff from the long list.

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/