[Space] Space Digest, Vol 3, Issue 11

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 20:20:02 UTC 2010

Had a minor issue with some servers at work this morning, but it looks like
everything is sorted out now.

It's been nearly an hour since the last message, how are things coming
along? Are folks still at noisebridge? HRO is closed today, but a am near
the radioshaft here in Alameda if there is anything basic that they might
have in stock that is still needed.

Are you guys likely to get on the road anytime soon?

B.