[Space] Camera stabilizer idea

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Tue Feb 16 23:31:47 UTC 2010

Thanks, Erik - this is genuinely very interesting! We're somewhat mass
constrained, so it might be difficult to build something that could
develop enough angular momentum to counteract much force, but I think
I might need to spend some time with a whiteboard and work it out - if
nothing else, these are seriously neat, and it looks like they haven't
seen any amateur or balloon use yet, which is a good enough reason to
try them out :)

(hope you don't mind the cc to space@; we're a friendly and welcoming bunch)

m.