[Space] the APRS gear hath arrived

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Fri Feb 5 06:12:46 UTC 2010

Sadly, it looks like the SD400 I bought off ebay has too recent a
firmware version to be compatible with CHDK. I'm trying to find a way
to downgrade firmware but getting no joy - Canon won't let me download
their software without a valid serial number, and the one on this
camera is faded into illegibility.

In short, we get no time lapse photographs with this, although we can
start it recording video as we launch.

m.