[Space] Photo uploads

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 20:31:09 UTC 2010

Christoph,
What would we need to do to get a calibration picture?  You mentioned
something in IRC about it, but I'm not familiar with what would be needed in
order to correct the fisheye.  We can probably take care of that on Tuesday
when we do our recap.

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/