[Space] a riddle for you all

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Wed Feb 10 21:40:04 UTC 2010

I think we just got even more remarkably lucky.

Our best guess for the burst time of the balloon, based on
accelerometer data, is 17:02:05. This picture is time-stamped
17:02:54, however I set the clock on the camera by hand the day
before, and only to the nearest minute. I think we managed to capture
a shard of the balloon flying off into the distance seconds after the
burst.

m.