[Space] [Noisebridge-discuss] a riddle for you all

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 22:56:13 UTC 2010

That next frame also raises an interesting question.  Did we stop spinning
and oscillating wildly on the descent?  It seems likely, considering the
images.  This suggests we omit all theories for the destabilization that
don't explicitly include the balloon.

Sounds like descent pics are likely to be, on the whole, better than ascent
pics.

Also, thinking on it, it might not be as lucky as you'd think.  Correct me
if I'm wrong but if the box stabilized out, it would likely do so with the
greatest weight towards the back, which would mean the camera, since not
much else was nailed down.  Since we're shooting with a wide angle, we'll
get quite a lot of area in the shot.  It would seem to me rather probable
that we'd manage to get a shot with our detritus in it.

Christie
_______
"The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom." -- W. Blake.

The outer bounds is only the beginning.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/genriel/sets/72157623376093724/