[Space] [Noisebridge-discuss] a riddle for you all

Ozzy Satori ozzymandi at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 22:56:53 UTC 2010

While I love that idea, there are a few problems:

* As far as my understanding goes, there is a strict blanket speed
restriction of 250 kts below 10k/ft.  I'm all about restricting the number
of axis by which we risk violating FARs, conceivably or practically.
* Payload Survival is questionable in the best of circumstances... The Flash
Chips would probably survive with little difficulty, but everything else
would be ruined.
* That off, one in ten million chance we hit someone or something- a 4lb
aerodynamic bullet falling from 100k/ft could do substantial damage to a
wood frame building or even an automobile...

That'd be a truly epically awesome video though;)

-Ozzy