[Space] Put your stuff on the wiki!

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Fri Feb 12 01:25:30 UTC 2010

As an example of what I had in mind -
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/FoamShell to document the plan to
switch to a closely fitted foam payload container claims a
Category:SpacebridgeBravoLaunch; and we can use the category page
itself to document the launch plans (currently just the proposed
date). Makes sense? Looks ugly? Weigh in here. Or there. Or don't.

(as an aside, it's just as well somebody took the initiative to decide
on Bravo vs Beta - I was planning on being obstreperous and making you
all learn the greek alphabet... and if there's not enough investment
in this current structure, I still might)

m.