[Space] budget

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 02:35:17 UTC 2010

I don't have the costs on that.  There are 2 different types of fittings -
flammable and non-flammable (flammable screws on backwards and has notches
and some other differences).  I think picking up a non-flammable tank might
be nice, but we would need to find a corner to chain it up to.  Even
non-flammable tanks are pressurized and can become projectiles if knocked
down and the (soft brass) valves get knocked off, as could happen in an
earthquake.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?