[Space] Inert gasses

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Fri Jan 15 23:43:07 UTC 2010

Yeah, I think you're right. Nitrogen would give a little buoyancy, but
the cost savings aren't that significant, so I think we should just
defer until the day, have a couple of spare balloons and enough helium
to scrub the first launch if we bollocks it up. In the extremely
unlikely event that we recover the payload successfully off the first
launch, we can just launch it again :)

m.