[Space] Wireless Spycam option

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Wed Jan 20 21:52:36 UTC 2010

It could be neat to have the camera on the balloon pointed down at the
payload and have the receiver in the payload recording the video -
though I think that this style of spycam receiver usually wants to
feed analog video to a TV rather than record onto media. Would a
2.4ghz transmitter within a few feet cause problems for APRS (in
either direction)?

In other news, I ordered a CHDK-compatible Canon SD400 off ebay on the
weekend, which will hopefully arrive in working state and fit for
launch.

m.