[Space] Wireless Spycam option

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 23:27:42 UTC 2010

Consumer electronics are required by law to not interfere with Amateur radio
frequencies.  Practically, some bleed, but it's unlikely that it's going to
be a problem.

Christie
_______
Getting to the bottom of the hill is convenient. The view from the top of
the hill is stunning. Where would you choose to live?