[Space] Open source camera hacking!

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Mon Jan 11 09:24:19 UTC 2010

First step is to find some hardware to practice with - from memory,
CHDK is excellent in that it doesn't clobber the camera's own
installed software, so we can borrow one to experiment with the
assurance that it will be returned in original condition. We'd want to
have a donated or bought one to actually launch with, of course. Do we
know anyone with a spare camera from the supported list? Ideally a
model that we can get cheaply on ebay if we decide we like it?

m.