[Space] hacking session this weekend?

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Tue Jan 19 23:39:30 UTC 2010

Not for me, I'm gone for much of the weekend - not sure whether or not
I'll be around for Sunday evening. Don't let that stop you, though.

The code is making progress; the checked in bits display running
updates from GPS and all the sensors, and there's a toggle button that
controls logging all the sensors to SD card. Adding logging of the GPS
is probably only another 10-15 lines of code.

The really important bit I haven't started yet, though, which is
screaming its location via SMS below a given altitude.

m.