[Space] [Noisebridge-discuss] Reminder: Spacebridge, 5pm tonight (pants optional) EOM

Mikolaj Habryn dichro at rcpt.to
Tue Jan 12 20:26:30 UTC 2010

Thanks Ed and Adam :)

Our two planned complications will be releasing part of the payload at
relatively low altitude (glider attempting autonomous return from 1k
or 5k or so), and an Arduino controlled release valve to extend our
high-altitude duration, but I'm not particularly confident of getting
either of them ready by the first launch and they shouldn't make a
difference to the time in controlled airspace anyway (assuming we
calculate excluding the glider weight and detach it below).

m.