[Space] aprs stuff

nils at shkoo.com nils at shkoo.com
Tue Jan 26 05:52:31 UTC 2010

The APRS signal is over FM, right?  Don't we need quadrature to decode it,
giving us only 2 channels of I+Q?

Or were you tinking of just using the USRP for location finding, and using
a separate APRS receiver for receiving packets and trying to get the
timing right so the USRP locates the right packet?  I guess if we're in
the middle of nowhere there probably aren't *too* many other users to lead
us astry...

-nils