[Space] Images from Spacebridge Epsilon

Jonathan Moore moore at eds.org
Wed Jul 7 22:24:49 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 1:04 AM, Blake Barrett <Blake at blakebarrett.net> wrote:

> It looks like we have some more work to do to get good night shots.

So who set up the camera? I there will certainty be some challenges
and it is possible what we will need to do is fly a better camera. I
would say we should set it up manually with a shutter of at least
1/125 and the highest ISO that is low noise. ( We could look at tools
that can build a noise profile for the CCD and remove it later too. )
As for the aperture it might be that we can get away with a larger one
I will try and run some experiments at shooting the sky with a large
aperture.

-Jonathan