[Space] DSLR Cameras

Jonathan Moore moore at eds.org
Thu Jul 15 18:00:50 UTC 2010

Well if you don't have any preexisting lenses and it is not out your
budget I would say a cannon D7 is possibility the best "affordable"
camera out there. My consern with a DLSR is the weight thou. How much
do these things way? It might be that we want a G11 or G12 or what
ever they are up to right now. ( If we could have any thing... )