[Space] Images from Spacebridge Epsilon

Blake Barrett Blake at BlakeBarrett.net
Thu Jul 8 00:22:04 UTC 2010

Any of the Canon G-series
(*http://tinyurl.com/27893kb*<%28http://tinyurl.com/27893kb>)
is supposed to have the same *sized* sensor as the crop-sensor DSLRs.
The camera I've been coveting for this project is the Sigma DP2s (*
http://tinyurl.com/Sigma-DP2s*). The sigma has a built in intervalometer
function in the stock firmware, and has a super awesome sensor that is
supposed to work well in low-light situations (
http://www.sigma-dp.com/DP2s/technology-sensorsize.html).
Unfortunately the future of my employment status leaves me a bit
trepidatious to spend much money on a new camera.

Blake
blake at blakebarrett.net
1 559 455 7855