[Space] Launched

Bryan Klofas bklofas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 06:20:41 UTC 2010

Hell yeah!

Since my laptop Blue Screened shortly after getting to the landing site,
does anybody have a log of GPS data, either from the onboard GPS or APRS
data? I'd like to compare predicted landing site with actual landing
site, see how far apart they are. It did seem that the balloon went
further north than predicted....

Thanks everybody!
--
Bryan Klofas, KF6ZEO