[Space] KML from G1 data

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 22:16:03 UTC 2010

No, unless something changed, the APRS is being generated by a Garmin GPS
device hooked up to an OpenTracker+ APRS terminal adapter that connects into
the radio.  Nils was working on an APRS/AX.25 TA for the G1.  We were going
to have them each broadcast a different call sign so we could differentiate
and compare the generated data.  He scrapped the idea because of
complexities of muxing the signal between the OT+ and the G1, and the G1's
inability to function above 60,000'.

Christie
_______
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-- Albert Einstein