[Space] condensation on lenses

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 17:12:55 UTC 2010

Pocket heaters don't work in space.  I ran through a few tests, and came to
the conclusion that they require far more oxygen than will be available in
order to maintain the exothermic chemical reaction than would be feasible to
bring on the balloon.

Christie
_______
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-- Albert Einstein