[Space] condensation on lenses

Christopher Lincoln cclinco at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 18:50:54 UTC 2010

the inside of the payload box was plenty warm (20°C).  the only thing that
would need warming would be the exposed lens.  We had played with the idea
of adding a loop of nichrome wire, or a few resisters out by the lens.
Those plans were eventually dropped because the issue is only experienced on
the descent (after most of our pictures have been taken) and several people
actually liked those images (it added an interesting effect)

Christopher