[Space] Last Launch

Christie Dudley longobord at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 20:08:03 UTC 2010

This is, hands down, the coolest picture of the lot:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/schjlatah/4681156623/sizes/l/in/set-72157624104984989/

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/schjlatah/4681156623/sizes/l/in/set-72157624104984989/>It
looks like you caught the balloon in the act of bursting.

Christie
_______
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The
hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."
-- Albert Einstein