[Space] KML from G1 data

Brian Choate brian.choate at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 22:41:17 UTC 2010

Mail client just crashed so I am not sure if this email made it out or
was lost. If this looks familiar, it is not a glitch in the matrix, I
just suck...

D'oh! That is what I get for asking someone what units it used rather
than just looking it up myself. It should indeed be in meters.

Here is the KML with the correct altitude. It doesn't look as impressive
as the incorrected data, but still cool.

B.